All members shall have the rights to use the Society’s services and exercise the rights prescribed by the Act, the rules and by-laws, the members are entitled, but not limited to:-
- Every member shall have access to regular personal statements, which shall contain particulars of his membership, shares, and deposit and loan transactions with the society.
- Attend and participate in elections and General Meetings of the society. Irrespective of shareholding, each member shall have one vote.
- Be elected to organs of the society, subject to these by–laws.
- Enjoy the use of all the facilities and services of the society subject to the society’s by–laws.
- Share in surpluses.
- All legitimate information relating to the Society, including, internal regulations, registers, minutes of general meetings and supervisory committee’s reports, annual accounts, inventories and investigation reports, at the society’s registered office.
- All other rights as prescribed by the Cooperative Act and Rules.