- The conditions or membership or savings are not fulfilled;
- The member is overdue for a period exceeding 3 months on the repayment of a loan or interest on it;
- The person concerned has been a member for less than 4 months;
- The financial condition of the society does not allow for the granting of loans;
- The amount of delinquent loans exceeds 25 % of total amount of loans outstanding in the Society.
The Management Committee may draw further regulations in respect of granting of loans provided such regulations shall not come into force until approved by the general meeting.